JFZ Centrifugal Slurry Pumps
JFZ is the result of the latest fluid dynamics techniques, advanced computer wear modeling, years of field and lab testing and decades of design experience. Compared with the current centrifugal slurry pump technology, this pump can offer less maintenance, longer wear life and higher performance.
Phosphate & Compound Fertilizer Plants
Flue Gas Desulfurization Plants
Non-ferrous Metallurgical Plants
Capacities: 15 to 2000 m3/h
66 to 8806 gpm
Heads: 10 to 150 m
32.8 to 492 feet
Pressures: 1.6 MPa to 2.5MPa
Temperatures: Up to 120℃Up to 248℉
Features● Designed based on the concept of solid-liquid two-phase flow and decades of experience.
● Three types of impellers, closed, semi-closed and open ones, are available depending on the different properties of fluid handled.
● Three types of seals, packing, mechanical seal and K seal.
For K seal, dry sealing technology, which has obtained three national patents, has been successfully
applied to ensure more reliable operation.
● Bearing frame uses grease lubrication.
● Patented special alloy for wet parts ensuring corrosion-resistance & erosion-resistance.
● Widening impeller passageway ensuring excellent hydraulic performance.
● Axial adjustment device to axially move the impeller to the cover plate. This will minimize the front impeller gap, hence reducing recirculation, which leads to extended wear and maintains performance.